How architectural 3D applications are unleashing a new lease of life for realtors?
Updated: Jul 15
3D applications have conjured up a storm of late in the real estate spectrum. These hi-tech, next-gen, and futuristic architectural visualizations of real estate projects have arrested the attention of realtors and sent realty project models and 2D designs involving sketches and pictorial representations into oblivion.
Over the years and especially post covid, real estate 3D applications have ushered a game-changing transition in the way developers and property owners market properties. While the idea of producing architectural 3D applications is nothing new, its popularity has snowballed in recent times. With multi-million new-age residential and commercial spaces planned on the horizon across the world, real estate developers are leveraging the power of 3D and turning to 3D architects to present their design concepts in a new fashion.
Today as an established real estate developer, if you want to make an actionable impact on the audience and improve your sales conversion rate, adopting advanced technology including 3D virtual tours and walkthroughs is your best bet.
3D virtual property mapping articulates an impactful story
The concept of 3D walkthroughs isn’t just about creating a high-quality photo-realistic representation; it’s about giving a sense of the building personality (taking into account all aspects) in a meaningful, technically rich, visual format that evokes an instant response and guides a customer towards decision making.
Imagine showing the vista a customer will get from his apartment balcony or helping residents visualize themselves in a space that hasn’t been erected yet! This is where 3D walkthroughs or virtual tours come into play. The idea is to show, not just tell in words, the imagination which is in the mind of the consumer so that they can visualize before they move in that the hardwood floors would look good in dark brown and that the colour of the kitchen cabinets matches their personality; all reason why 3D real estate applications are catching up quick pace within a short period of time.
Benefits of using 3D virtual tours for pre-sale properties
1. Reveals property details: 3D virtual tours make customers sanguine about their investment by showing the entire property with all its nooks and crannies to the exact detail. Customers can check the floor plans, conduct a detailed expedition of the unit through different view modes and find instant answers to questions while taking the virtual tour. It creates a positive reaction among customers and helps developers ink faster deals.
2. A highly sacrosanct & effective marketing tool: In the volatile real estate market today, nothing smells success like 3D virtual tours for developers. 3D applications like virtual tours add excellent mileage to a real estate developer’s pre-construction marketing campaign by using spectacular, eye-appealing motion pictures of their residential and commercial properties. Not only it boosts the credibility and trust of developers, helping them get to investors for more business profits, but also makes potential buyers well-informed about the project.
3. Gives weight to realistic pricing of presale projects: Justifying the sale price of pre-sale properties acts as a serious bummer to the marketing efforts of developers. Convincing customers about build quality, materials used, and that the monetary value of the property is worth the sum is a tough nut to crack. Potential buyers fail to see past the empty plot of land or create a visual imagination about how their apartments look and feel will be, leading to poor sales. With 3D real estate applications, that hassle has been obliterated. Developers can not only show the inside-outs and surroundings of the property but also the fine details and finishing touches, thus helping customers perceive the price tag of the pre-sold project.
4. Interior designing gets simplified: With the help of virtual real estate applications, developers can present the finished look of their apartments by adding furniture, wall color and other decorative elements in the projects, thus evincing deep interest from customers and creating mass appeal for the product.
5. A thorough project understanding: 3D real estate applications help customers gain a deep understanding of the project including its strengths and weaknesses, give developers the freedom to showcase key features like schools, malls, supermarkets, hospitals and transport terminus which help customers understand the locational importance of the project and provide better clarity to project stakeholders including the construction team. This shortens decision-making and helps facilitate sale processes smoothly.
It is clear that 3D real estate applications are a boon for the real estate fraternity. From the business side, they help real estate developers to promote their property portfolio, get professional results that will stand out in the market, accomplish successful deals and also establish stronger relations with clients. Besides, projects get completed within deadlines, build quality is met and exact outputs as per the client’s need are delivered, thus helping realtors set a benchmark in the industry circles.